Basics of nutrition for weight loss
There are many options for a healthy diet. In addition to basic systems like partial or free diets, there are always fad diets that bloggers and fitness trainers talk about. Not all of these diets are safe for the body and body health. In fact, weight loss is important not only to lose weight, but also to normalize your eating habits so that you don’t gain weight in the future.
Any effective system of good nutrition is based on the principles of interaction between food and the body. They are always the same:
- Diversity comes first. Do not think that eating only vegetables and curd will get you far. Creating a menu is a process that requires time and effort. To maintain tone, it is important to diversify the menu with healthy products that contain vitamins and trace elements;
- The composition is very important. Although it says so on the product packaging: always check if the composition is the right diet or diet. To lose weight properly, you need to reduce the amount of sugar, additives and sweeteners;
- The fractional diet method is excellent for losing weight. The point is to cut a plate into two smaller ones. Always pay attention to your diet, because this approach, especially early on, makes it easier to overdo your daily routine.
Switching to a proper diet may seem easy at first, but don’t rush it. Each change in lifestyle causes stress, difficulties for the psyche and the body. Many people notice that after a sudden transition, there is a rise, motivation, and joy, followed by a sudden fall and collapse. So try to gradually switch to a healthy diet:
- During the first week, try to gradually get rid of useless and harmful foods. You can eliminate one product per day from your diet: sugar, cakes, sauces, prepared dishes, etc.;
- Try to reduce your alcohol intake as much as possible as this increases your appetite.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water. Hey, coffee doesn’t count. Water helps eliminate toxins, cleanses the body, speeds up metabolism;
- Make a menu and meal plan for each day. Don’t take it, try to discipline yourself;
- Prepare yourself psychologically because you have a lot of work ahead of you and it won’t be easy.
Products for a healthy diet
Be sure to add vegetables, fruits, and herbs daily. It is a healthy fiber that not only helps you lose weight, but also prevents you from feeling hungry. The meat should not be greasy. Forget pork and beef fillets, give preference to chicken, turkey, rabbit, lean beef and pork. Milk and milk products without sugar.
Pay attention to the fat content, acceptable products up to 5%. Eggs, oatmeal, or cereal are the best choices for breakfast. Also, keep in mind that brown rice, durum wheat pasta, and low-fat cheese are allowed.
Your daily diet should include protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Also, consider how to replace your favorite sweets, because suddenly rejecting what you love so much can cause failure. Little by little, the body will get used to it and will develop new eating habits. You don’t want to go back to fast food.
Include in your diet:
- Lean meat and fish – boiled, stewed or grilled.
- Brown rice and oatmeal.
- Low-fat dairy products.
- Fresh juice.
- Water: at least 2 liters per day.
Expensive or rare products are not necessary to create a weight loss menu. The most expensive part of the costs is meat, fish and fresh vegetables. To accurately count calories, you need to do it at home. Over time, you’ll remember which foods have how many calories, and creating a daily menu for weight loss will be easy.
If you cook at home, your work tools may need to try a more flexible approach, intuitive eating. However, its main purpose is not to lose weight, but to treat food addiction.
Sports nutrition for weight loss
If your goal in training is to lose and gain weight, and you exercise 2-3 times a week, you need a lot of energy and additional nutrients to prevent the formation of new unwanted fat deposits. A special sports nutrition complex provides energy and essential nutrients without the risk of excess fat.
Today, there are many fat burners, but the most popular and effective supplement is L-carnitine. L-Carnitine is an essential amino acid that helps transport fat to working muscles for use as an energy source. This will use stored fat for energy. L-carnitine stimulates the growth and development of muscles, as well as increases their resistance to fatigue. Other benefits of L-carnitine include a lower risk of heart attack, increased bone density in postmenopausal women, and reduced male infertility.
Soy protein is not only good for women, but also has many benefits for male bodybuilders. This promotes fat loss. A study from the University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana found that soy protein contains peptides (small proteins) that affect the brain to keep metabolism high during rest, burn more body fat and reduce hunger.
Taking arginine will increase the level of nitric oxide (NO) and studies show that it increases the level of yogin. In addition, arginine increases the release of growth hormone, which also increases lipolysis.
Vitamin and mineral complexes are one of the best investments you can make with your diet. Essentially, vitamins help increase the efficiency of all of your body’s functions. They improve metabolism for those who want to lose fat, support immune system health, bone and tissue function. A deficiency in one of the vitamins can cause a multiplier effect, which means that a deficiency in one vitamin can negatively affect various bodily functions.